Pharmaceutical/Medical Packaging: Medical and pharmaceutical packaging is one of the highest growth categories in packaging. Many insurance companies now mandate that maintenance medications be purchased through mail-order providers. Although mail-order pharmaceutical providers offer a cost savings to both insurance providers and consumers, they open the door to pilferage and theft.
Through our consultative services, TRG can review your process and products and offer tamper-evident packaging solutions that will immediately alert the consumer to foul play. We’re able to provide FDA-approved plastic packaging that is sterile or static-shielding for medical device shipments. We also offer a vast array of equipment specifically designed for the medical packaging category.
Printing: TRG recognizes that the printing industry relies on product availability and responsiveness. We have a vast array of stock boxes to complement our custom-manufactured corrugated boxes. We offer polyolefin shrink films and systems to convey the clean and crisp product appearance that the printing industry has become known for. Whether you’re in need of a new semi-automatic L-Bar system or a flighted infeed fully automatic shrink system, we’re your one-stop resource.
Market Segments: Industrial / Manufacturing, 3PL, E-Commerce, Food Packaging, OTC / Pharmaceutical Packaging, Printing
- Carton closure: Pressure-sensitive tape, Reinforced gum tape, Glue
- Stock boxes
- Pallet unitization: Stretch wrap, Pallet shrink bags, Steel strapping, Plastic strapping
- Shrink: Polyolefin, PVC, PE, Sleeves, Tubing, Bags, Bands
- Protective packaging: Paper, FIP, Inflatables, Bubble
- Void fill: Peanuts, Inflatables
- Shipping supplies: Mailers, Poly bags, Packing list envelopes, Labels, Mailing tubes, Edge protectors