Package Craft, a TRG company and subsidiary of Schwarz Partners, is currently seeking a Sales Representative in the greater Raleigh-Durham area. As a Sales Representative, you will sell corrugated solutions to our customers in and around the Raleigh territory. You will accomplish this by establishing and maintaining good customer relationships, understanding and utilizing our Design and Customer Service teams, and understanding our market and competitive environment.
At The Royal Group, we are committed to our employees. We strive to foster a culture built on growth, values, and teamwork. Your hard work and dedication pays off. At TRG we pride ourselves on leading our industry in both employee and customer experience. Our culture and values are the core of our continued success. We strive to always exceed expectations and continuously improve to meet all commitments. We strive to grow our business with the same integrity and ingenuity we use to deliver our products, with sustainability and sales lift for our clients. We continually seek the best people combined with the most innovative software, machinery, and technology the industry has to offer.
The Royal Group’s mission is to provide value-added solutions to the most demanding customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Develop and establish customers who require our products and services. Research target customers, make required customer visits each week (as established by Manager) and provide customers with needed information to generate and close sales.
- Meet and exceed sales targets as established by budget objectives.
- Develop target accounts that are a good fit for our production and sales capabilities.
- Perform product demonstrations and create necessary documents for selling objectives.
- Review orders received in booking reports. Verify the accuracy of price and contribution.
- Plan for shipping and releasing with necessary team members, if needed. Take corrective action as necessary.
- Keep informed on products, market trends and competitor activities.
- Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
- Assist in the collection of delinquent accounts.
- Responsible for making outside calls to customers and traveling extensively to complete this task. Expected travel time for this position would be 80% of full-time hours.
- Comply with company policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two years outside selling experience or related experience and college course work.
- Be prompt for all meetings, sales calls, and corporate functions.
- Communicate effectively, cooperate with fellow salespeople and management.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as sales reports, operating instructions, training and procedure manuals. Ability to write reports and correspondence. Ability to speak and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, costs, profits, proportions, percentages, and volume.
PREFERRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- College degree, preferably in graphics or packaging.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the corrugated box industry.