Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: St. Louis, MO
Shillington Box Company, a TRG company and subsidiary of Schwarz Partners, currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Maintenance Technician in St. Louis, MO. Shillington Box has been in business for over 100 years and manufactures corrugated packaging materials. As a Maintenance Technician, you will troubleshoot, install, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on our state-of-the-art equipment. You will work with our mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
At The Royal Group, we are committed to our employees. We strive to foster a culture built on growth, values, and teamwork. Your hard work and dedication pays off. At TRG we pride ourselves on leading our industry in both employee and customer experience. Our culture and values are the core of our continued success. We strive to always exceed expectations and continuously improve to meet all commitments. We strive to grow our business with the same integrity and ingenuity we use to deliver our products, with sustainability and sales lift for our clients. We continually seek the best people combined with the most innovative software, machinery, and technology the industry has to offer.
The Royal Group’s mission is to provide value-added solutions to the most demanding customers.
Shillington Box requires the following skills and abilities:
- 3 years of maintenance experience in an industrial setting preferred.
- Operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery (lubrication, hydraulic, welding, pneumatic, electrical and electronics technologies).
- Ability to read and interpret both electrical schematics and mechanical blueprints.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with the Microsoft suite.
- Ability to work various shifts and overtime.
- An energetic, motivated, and dependable worker who is dedicated to the job and team.
- The ability to function as a mature, professional individual, who interacts positively with teammates.
- The willingness to function effectively in a team environment and tackle any task required for the success of the team.
- Corrugated background is a plus, but not required.
As an industry leader Shillington Box offers:
- 52 weeks per year of job stability and opportunities for growth and career development!
- Exceptional pay and great, affordable benefits (including life, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and more!).
- Unlimited opportunities for growth, training, and career advancement!
- Highly rewarding Bonus program based on performance!
- A clean, safe facility, featuring state-of-the-art technology!
- A respectful, empowering, team-oriented and employee-friendly environment!
- Shillington Box truly values our employees as our greatest asset and we strive to support both you and your family at work and in life.
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking team with a family feel, culture of excellence, and customer-focused reliability, we want you to be a part of our team!
**This is a Union position. Applicants must be in the Carpenters Union or willing to join the Union after 30 days of employment. All job offers are contingent upon a pre-employment drug test, and background check. Shillington Box is an Equal Opportunity Employer.