Title: Corrugator Supervisor
Location: The Royal Group – Cicero, IL
Royal Bay, a TRG company and subsidiary of Schwarz Partners, is currently seeking a Corrugator Supervisor to support our Cicero, IL facility. As a Corrugator Supervisor, you will manage and coordinate the safe production of quality products with minimum waste in a clean environment by directing, scheduling, organizing and monitoring employees and workflow.
The Royal Group’s mission is to provide value-added solutions to the most demanding customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor safety procedures; keep work environment clean.
- Manage crew and create an environment of continuous improvement.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Check quality of WIP and finished goods.
- Report/monitor mechanical issues; monitor preventative maintenance.
- Manage daily production reports.
- Monitor starch levels so there is no run out of starch; monitor mixture of starch laminate.
- Be aware of dock procedures Maintain the production schedule and meet 99.5% of all deadlines.
- Utilize downtime to be productive on machinery issues and training.
- Work to train new hires in department.
- Ensure proper staffing within department.
- Monitor hot temperatures to give relief to crew on such days/nights.
Required Education & Expereince:
- 3+ years as a Corrugator Supervisor or 5+ years as Converting Supervisor required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associates degree or bachelor’s degree in business preferred.
- 10+ years of corrugator Supervisor experience preferred.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Good communication and motivational skills.
- Ability to comprehend and carry out instructions verbal or written.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Computer skills and ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to understand production reports and other operating reports.
- Ability to train, direct, reward, discipline and coach employees while maintaining a positive attitude and superior behavior.
- Ability to manage multiple issues concurrently & time management skills.
- Spanish fluency preferred.
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking team with a family feel, culture of excellence, and customer-focused reliability, we want you to be a part of our team!
All job offers are contingent upon a pre-employment drug test, and background check. TRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.