Title: Corrugator Scheduler
Location: The Royal Group – Lakeland, FL
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
- Schedule Corrugator machine operations and maintain roll stock inventories. Coordinate sales manager roll stock inventory projections and shipping to ensure that orders are being handled properly.
Essential Job Functions
- Schedule corrugator in the most effective and efficient ways possible
- Coordinate all corrugator production activity with customer service manager to ensure customers’ orders are being handled properly
- Maintain roll stock inventories by placing purchase orders for roll stock as needed on weekly basis
- Conduct monthly roll stock inventory
- Coordinate roll stock deliveries via rail road or trucks
- Communicate and process credits for in transit roll damage to mills and rail road as needed.
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Additional duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in a corrugated scheduling department and/or box plant operation
- Computer literate – good computer data entry skills
- BS degree in Business Management or related field
- Lean Training Certification
- Competent with Amtech Software
- Maintenance Management background
- Language Skills – Ability to read, analyze, and interpret production reports, technical procedures, manuals, regulations, and codes. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence effectively and accurately. Ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and employees of the company.
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, percentages, proportions, area, and volume. Requires strong mathematical skills using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Reasoning Ability- Ability to solve practical problems and not so practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Technical Skills – Computer literate (MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook), product and machinery specifications, data entry accuracy, and quality standards (i.e. ISO 9001/2000, LEAN manufacturing, and EMS 14001).
- Employee is regularly required to walk and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires a lot of sitting and working on the computer.
- While performing the duties of this job in the plant, the employee is exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the plant work environment is usually loud and usually low in the office environment.
- The essential job functions and major job functions are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the job functions that an individual will be required or expected to perform.
- Position Descriptions may be changed or revised by the Company from time to time at its sole discretion.