As our company has grown, it has become more and more important to define and re-invent ourselves at the core.
At The Royal Group, we are committed to leading the customer experience in our industry. Our culture and values are the core to our continued success to exceed expectations, always improve and meet all commitments. We strive to grow our business with the same integrity and ingenuity we use to deliver our products, with sustainability and sales lift for our clients. We continually seek the best people combined with the most innovative software, machinery and technology the industry has to offer.
Founded in 1922, The Royal Group’s mission is…
To provide value-added solutions to the most demanding customers with great speed and flexibility.
- We will target, open and grow our business with demanding customers.
- We will delight those demanding customers at the lowest possible cost.
- We will achieve our objectives while maintaining the beliefs and values that make our company special.
Our values are the cornerstone from which we develop our culture, our brand, and our business strategies. Through these values, we have created a vibrant company culture where ideas are often, people can thrive and success has no limits.
- We support an environment that provides a safe place to work; where individuals are recognized for their value and treated with fairness, respect and honesty.
- We provide a level of quality, service and innovation that always exceeds our customers’ expectations. We strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of our business through the effective use of team-based process management.
- We promote personal and professional growth and development of our members through continual training.
- We foster long-term relationships with our suppliers to secure the best materials and services for our customers.
- We seek to earn a profit to support the goals and objectives of our organization while providing a fair price to our customers.
To remain an independent, family-owned company and to build on the entrepreneurial spirit and hard work of those before us that dedicated their careers to our company.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Vice President of Finance
Vice President of Sales
General Manager – Indiana Box
General Manager – Midwest Operations
General Manager – Maxpak
General Manager – Seymour, Sidney & Marion
General Manager – Shillington & Halls
Vice President & General Manager – Retail Division
General Manager – Dalton Box
Director – Business Development
General Manager – Package Craft
At The Royal Group, we believe we can make a difference to the environment and the people who live in it. It’s not just the certification of our plants by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative that qualifies us as an organization that supports sustainable practices, it’s our culture, training and continual investment and improvements that really show that we care.
Design: Custom packaging, designed for the most effective use of new and recycled materials, that protects products from wasteful breakage and maximizes truck space.
Materials: Paper suppliers certified by the Forestry Stewardship Council, returnable-reusable packaging and scrap collection systems for recycling paper and foams.
Methods: Capital investments for the best use of raw materials, manpower and energy consumption. Enterprise Resource Planning systems which maximize logistics and create paperless inventorying. Facility process guidelines to power down equipment when not in use, and use of energy-efficient lighting.
Ask your representative today about our sustainability success stories!