The Royal Group (TRG), in a joint venture with Bay Cities, opened its doors August 7 to a brand new, state-of-the-art 323,000 square foot fulfillment and co-packing operation. Strategically located in Chicago, Royal Bay has 40 loading docks, 2 climate-controlled rooms, 24-hour security monitoring, and an automated racking system.
Additional services include:
- Assembly of pallet displays, floorstands, PDQ’s, endcaps & special packs
- Full POP display services including kitting, rework, labeling, sorting, bundling
- Blister, cold seal, heat and IR sealing
- Assembly, which can include products which need to be temperature controlled (e.g. chocolate)
- Product inventory management
“We are excited to partner with Bay Cities and expand our fulfillment and co-packing operations. Our customers and prospects continue to ask for speed to market, innovation and turnkey solutions. Royal Bay supports that along with additional capacity and an ideal location to serve our increasing demand in the market” says Bob McIlvaine, President and CEO of TRG.