Location: Milford, OH
Spa LLC., a TRG Company and subsidiary of Schwarz Partners, currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Shipping Supervisor in Milford, OH. The Shipping Supervisor coordinates all outbound deliveries and ensures they are shipped and processed correctly in a timely manner. This involves working with the Account Managers and Shipping Manager to organize flex staffing and to oversee that all products are shipped according to the direction of our customers and their expectations.
At The Royal Group, we are committed to our employees. We strive to foster a culture built on growth, values and teamwork. Your hard work and dedication pay off. At TRG we pride ourselves on leading our industry in both employee and customer experience. Our culture and values are the core of our continued success. We strive to always exceed expectations and continuously improve to meet all commitments. We strive to grow our business with the same integrity and ingenuity we use to deliver our products, with sustainability and sales lift for our clients. We continually seek the best people combined with the most innovative software, machinery and technology the industry has to offer.
The Royal Group’s mission is to provide value-added solutions to the most demanding customers.
SPA LLC. requires the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office applications and Epicor
- Detail oriented, organized and dependable with time management skills
- Forklift, stock picker and reach truck experience preferred
- Ability to work independently
- 1-3 years’ supervisory experience in a warehouse/shipping environment
- An energetic, motivated and dependable worker that is dedicated to the job and team
- The ability to function as a mature, professional individual, who interacts positively with teammates
- The willingness to function effectively in a team environment and tackle any task required for the success of the team
As a Shipping Supervisor you will:
- Schedule and organize all truckload and LTL shipments with outside carriers.
- Coordinate all outbound orders with the Account Managers.
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness throughout the entire warehouse, not just the Shipping area.
- Must understand retail compliance and be able to communicate and ensure that special requirements are met on an order by order basis.
- Manage the Epicor system Order Que. Ensure all orders are properly distributed and processed in a timely manner.
- Oversee all Finished Good Put Away and Shipping order processing.
- Maintain proper staffing and ensures that all products are shipped and processed in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe work environment by properly training the full time and flex staffing in the Shipping areas.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are followed.
- Monitor and enforces all Food Safety rules.
- Coordinate with Receiving Supervisor for any high demand finished goods.
- Coordinate with Assembly Supervisor for any high demand rework or assembly projects that ship same day.
- Maintain and communicate through email.
- Answer phones to coordinate scheduling appointments and/or communicating information back to Account Managers and Shipping Manager.
- Maintain outbound documentation for both LTL and Ground shipments.
- Ensure all systematic processing is complete in our internal systems.
As an industry leader SPA Inc. offers:
- 52 weeks per year of job stability and opportunities for growth and career development!
- Exceptional pay and great, affordable benefits (including life, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and more!)
- Paid holidays and vacation time!
- Unlimited opportunities for growth, training and career advancement!
- A respectful, empowering, team-oriented and employee-friendly environment!
- SPA Inc. truly values our employees as our greatest asset and we strive to support both you and your family at work and in life.
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking team with a family feel, culture of excellence, and customer-focused reliability, we want you to be a part of our team!
Qualified candidates can submit their resumes to PWilson@teamtrg.com
All job offers are contingent upon a pre-employment drug test and background check. SPA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The Royal Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.