Location: Milford, OH
Spa LLC., a TRG Company and subsidiary of Schwarz Partners, currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Shift Supervisor in Milford, OH. The Shift Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the production lines. Oversees the daily job functions of employees to ensure each job is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
The work hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 10pm-6:30am; may require additional hours periodically, including evening and weekends depending on business needs.
At The Royal Group, we are committed to our employees. We strive to foster a culture built on growth, values and teamwork. Your hard work and dedication pay off. At TRG we pride ourselves on leading our industry in both employee and customer experience. Our culture and values are the core of our continued success. We strive to always exceed expectations and continuously improve to meet all commitments. We strive to grow our business with the same integrity and ingenuity we use to deliver our products, with sustainability and sales lift for our clients. We continually seek the best people combined with the most innovative software, machinery and technology the industry has to offer.
The Royal Group’s mission is to provide value-added solutions to the most demanding customers.
SPA LLC. requires the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of all MS Office software programs and experience working with production/ERP software such as Epicor, Packmanager, Amtech, CTI, etc.
- Detail oriented, organized and dependable with time management skills.
- Must be open minded and adaptive to change and able to resolve problems.
- Ability to work independently.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in production including 1-3 years of lead and/or supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles, production line layout and process flow.
- An energetic, motivated and dependable worker that is dedicated to the job and team
- The ability to function as a mature, professional individual, who interacts positively with teammates
- The willingness to function effectively in a team environment and tackle any task required for the success of the team
As a Shift Supervisor you will:
- Complete department paperwork and input production data and hours in the system.
- Review hours for payroll and submit to Controller.
- Work with Account Managers daily to understand their needs, address concerns and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor employee and temp performance including addressing performance issues.
- Work with the team to set schedules in order to accomplish Company goals concerning the efficiency of the plant while simultaneously meeting customer expectations.
- Check finished product at lines and finished skids for quality completion.
- Drive tow motor as needed.
- Work with Operations Leadership to manage and ensure plant improvement projects remain on time and on budget.
- In addition, this position will provide support to the distribution team when/if needed.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Maintains positive working relationship with peers.
- Comply with company policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Additional duties as assigned.
As an industry leader SPA Inc. offers:
- 52 weeks per year of job stability and opportunities for growth and career development!
- Exceptional pay and great, affordable benefits (including life, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and more!)
- Paid holidays and vacation time!
- Unlimited opportunities for growth, training and career advancement!
- A respectful, empowering, team-oriented and employee-friendly environment!
- SPA Inc. truly values our employees as our greatest asset and we strive to support both you and your family at work and in life.
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking team with a family feel, culture of excellence, and customer-focused reliability, we want you to be a part of our team!
Qualified candidates can submit their resumes to PWilson@teamtrg.com
All job offers are contingent upon a pre-employment drug test and background check. SPA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.