Title: Regional Sales Account Executive
Location: The Royal Group – Halls, TN
Experience: 3-7+ Years
Employment Type: Full Time
The Royal Group, a subsidiary of Schwarz Partners, is currently seeking a hungry and innovative Regional Sales Account Executive to support our Halls, TN facility. As a Regional Sales Account Executive , you will sell corrugated solutions to customers in a territory that covers Western Tennessee, Western Kentucky, and Southern Illinois. You will accomplish this through innovative prospecting techniques utilizing social media and technology, establishing and maintaining good customer relationships, understanding and utilizing our Design and Customer Service teams, and understanding our market and competitive environment.
Headquartered in Cicero, IL, The Royal Group serves a wide range of markets with retail display and corrugated packaging solutions. We are committed to our employees, and we strive to foster a culture built on growth, values, and teamwork. Our culture and values are the core of our continued success. We strive to always exceed expectations and continuously improve to meet all commitments. Today, our expanded footprint includes 3,000 employees working in 56 locations, meaning no matter where our customers do business, we have a trusted, local resource supported by an enterprise-wide array of insight, technology and creativity to get the job done.
The Royal Group’s mission is to provide value-added solutions to the most demanding customers.
Essential job functions:
- Meet and exceed sales targets (set in initial review).
- Make appropriate number of calls on prospects versus customers.
- Identify potential growth areas, open new accounts and create customer sales programs.
- Sell entire product line with a concentration on value-added products and services.
- Continually learn new product knowledge and acquire optimal selling tech/skills.
- Stay aware of competition, competitive issues, products, and total market movement.
- Maintain aged inventory 60 days+ in compliance with sales team objectives, accounts receivables in compliance with sales team objectives, and customer profiles.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars, and trade shows.
- Fill out all necessary paperwork (RFQ/RFS, Customer Profile, Customer Complaints, etc).
- Comply with all company policies and operate within the expense budget.
- Visit customers and potential customers in person.
- Prepare written presentations and reports when required and keep sales aids in good condition.
- Necessary overnight travel as needed for customer meetings.
- Work with customer service reps for follow-up and smaller accounts.
- Call on accounts in groups. Work one section of territory each day.
- Analyze/monitor data and reports (pricing opportunities, revised specs).
- Manage the completion and submission of credit applications for new accounts.
- Work with, develop positive relationships with, communicate with, and coordinate activities with other employees in customer service, accounting, and production throughout the Royal Group organization.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Able to load and unload samples from vehicle.
- Able to travel up to 75%.
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record, and ability to drive.
Required Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 3 – 7+ years outside selling experience or related experience.
- Innovative, outside the box thinker.
- Tech-savvy with ability to use social media and technology to prospect.
- Tenacious and driven individual.
- Communicate effectively, cooperate with fellow salespeople, and management.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, costs, profits, proportions, percentages, and volume.
- Maintain clean vehicle-different vehicle needed when older than 5 years past model date.
Preferred Education & Experience:
- College degree, preferably in graphics or packaging.
- 2 years of experience in the corrugated box industry.
In addition to a base salary plus commission, we offer health insurance, 401K match and annual profit sharing, car allowance, and mileage reimbursement.
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking team with a family feel, culture of excellence, and customer-focused reliability, we want you to be a part of our team!
The Royal Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.