Title: Material Handler
Location: The Royal Group – Halls, TN
Royal Box a division of Shillington Box Company is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of corrugated packaging materials including sheets, shipping containers and displays.
We are seeking applicants with forklift and previous manufacturing experience. We currently have openings in our Halls Tennessee location for applicants qualified to operate a forklift.
Competitive salary and excellent benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD after 60 Days. Plus 401k plan with match offered with immediate participation.
Essential Job Functions
- Must be qualified to properly operate the forklift.
- Operation and care of forklift in a safe manner.
- Complete and document a forklift inspection form before start of shift and when operating a new forklift and turn in maintenance work orders to supervision for needed repairs.
- Locate stock before the start of the run.
- Deliver appropriate stock to appropriate machines safely and on time.
- Remove finished goods from machines.
- Maintain neat, orderly, and safe stacks of stock in storage areas.
- Complete necessary paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain accurate location of stock in storage area by paperwork and computer.
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by operating the machinery at available capacity and speed.
- Adheres to daily production schedule. Makes recommendations for optimizing the schedule to meet cost, quality, delivery and service goals.
- Drive a spotter truck.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Required to maintain a current Forklift Operator License.
- Two years’ experience as a forklift operator.
- Successful track record in safety, attendance, and quality.
- Ability to perform basic computer operations.
- Background check/pre-hire drug screen
- CDL License
If you are qualified for this position and are willing to work in a fast paced environment, please apply online or send resume to: resumesHT@royalbox.com.