Location: Milford, OH
SPA, a TRG company and subsidiary of Schwarz Partners, currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Maintenance Technician in Milford, OH. As a Maintenance Technician, you will troubleshoot, install, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on our equipment.
At The Royal Group, we are committed to our employees. We strive to foster a culture built on growth, values, and teamwork. Your hard work and dedication pays off. At TRG we pride ourselves on leading our industry in both employee and customer experience. Our culture and values are the core of our continued success. We strive to always exceed expectations and continuously improve to meet all commitments. We strive to grow our business with the same integrity and ingenuity we use to deliver our products, with sustainability and sales lift for our clients. We continually seek the best people combined with the most innovative software, machinery, and technology the industry has to offer.
The Royal Group’s mission is to provide value-added solutions to the most demanding customers.
SPA requires the following skills and abilities:
- Detail-oriented, organized and dependable with time management skills.
- 1-3 years of maintenance experience in an industrial setting.
- Knowledge of equipment design and capabilities and the ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical blueprints.
- Forklift certification.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer competence and experience with the Microsoft suite.
- An energetic, motivated, and dependable worker who is dedicated to the job and team.
- The ability to function as a mature, professional individual, who interacts positively with teammates.
- The willingness to function effectively in a team environment and tackle any task required for the success of the team.
As a Maintenance Technician at SPA you will:
- Maintain and repair assembly equipment.
- Fill in as a line leader or production when needed.
- Responsible for research and development of new product lines and equipment.
- Ensures safe and proper operation of all equipment, electrical cords, and outlets.
- Maintain materials and spare parts for equipment as needed; order parts and supplies.
- Initiate and/or maintain a cost-effective preventative maintenance program.
- Operate forklifts and hand jacks in a safe and proper manner.
- Oversee and plan contract work and installations done by outside vendors.
- Follow up on all work orders to ensure repairs and work are performed properly.
- Teach maintenance classification, qualification requirements, and proper maintenance procedures.
As an industry leader SPA offers:
- 52 weeks per year of job stability and opportunities for growth and career development!
- Exceptional pay and great, affordable benefits (including life, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and more!).
- Paid holidays, overtime pay, and vacation time!
- Unlimited opportunities for growth, training, and career advancement!
- Highly rewarding Bonus program!
- A respectful, empowering, team-oriented and employee-friendly environment!
- SPA Inc. truly values our employees as our greatest asset and we strive to support both you and your family at work and in life.
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking team with a family feel, culture of excellence, and customer-focused reliability, we want you to be a part of our team!
Qualified candidates can submit their resumes to PWilson@teamtrg.com
All job offers are contingent upon a pre-employment drug test, and background check. SPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.