Maintenance Technician – Greenfield, IN
The Royal Group, an affiliate of Schwarz Partners, currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Maintenance Technician in Greenfield, IN. As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining all converting and corrugating equipment to minimize downtime.
At The Royal Group, we are committed to our employees. We strive to foster a culture built on growth, values, and teamwork. Your hard work and dedication pays off. At TRG we pride ourselves on leading our industry in both employee and customer experience. Our culture and values are the core of our continued success. We strive to always exceed expectations and continuously improve to meet all commitments. We strive to grow our business with the same integrity and ingenuity we use to deliver our products, with sustainability and sales lift for our clients. We continually seek the best people combined with the most innovative software, machinery, and technology the industry has to offer.
The Royal Group’s mission is to provide value-added solutions to the most demanding customers.
Essential job functions:
- Demonstrate the ability to parallel all rolls, make all required settings and adjustments for optimum equipment performance to manufacture quality products.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to learn how to troubleshoot programmable controllers and troubleshoot and repair all A/C and D/C drives and their control systems use.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and schedule maintenance work.
- Follow up all work in order to ensure repairs and work are performed properly.
- Complete all paperwork neatly, correctly, and in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by maintaining the machinery to run at available capacity and speed.
- Willingly work all necessary hours and shifts.
- Additional duties as assigned
TRG requires the following skills and abilities:
- Detail-oriented, organized, and dependable with time management skills.
- 1-2+ years of maintenance experience in an industrial setting.
- Knowledge of equipment design and capabilities and the ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical blueprints.
- May be required to maintain a current Lift Truck Operator License and/or other appropriate certification to work in certain areas or on certain equipment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competence and experience with computers.
- An energetic, motivated, and dependable worker who is dedicated to the job and team.
- The ability to function as a mature, professional individual, who interacts positively with teammates.
- The willingness to function effectively in a team environment and tackle any task required for the success of the team.
As an industry leader TRG offers:
- 52 weeks per year of job stability and opportunities for growth and career development!
Exceptional pay and great, affordable benefits (including life, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and more!).
- Paid holidays, overtime pay, and vacation time!
- Unlimited opportunities for growth, training, and career advancement!
- A respectful, empowering, team-oriented and employee-friendly environment!
- TRG truly values our employees as our greatest asset and we strive to support both you and your family at work and in life.
- Compensation commensurate with experience/knowledge.
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking team with a family feel, culture of excellence, and customer-focused reliability, we want you to be a part of our team!
The Royal Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.