Job Title: Maintenance Helper
Business: The Royal Group
Location: Halls, TN
Shift: 1st Shift/2nd Shift
Responsible for maintaining all converting and corrugating equipment to minimize downtime.
- Multi-craft technician.
- Willingly work all necessary hours and shifts.
- Demonstrate ability to parallel all rolls, make all required settings and adjustments for optimum equipment performance to manufacture quality products.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and schedule maintenance work, assign work to other maintenance classifications according to their abilities and limitations.
- Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines;
- Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by maintaining the machinery to run at available capacity and speed.
- Follow up all work in order to ensure repairs and work are performed properly.
- Complete all paperwork neatly, correctly, and in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Demonstrate ability to use all aspects of the maintenance software program.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year Electrical and maintenance experience.