Job Title: Design Assistant
Business: The Royal Group
Location: Halls, TN
Shift: 1st Shift
Responsible for creation of packaging samples and artwork to assist Design Manager and Sales Representatives in sales efforts.
- Cut and assemble samples to Design Manager and Sales staff’s request.
- Check-in Tooling (Cutting dies and Print plates) get ready for production.
- Learn and implement CAD system and art programs as instructed. (ongoing process)
- Handle workload to the best of their ability in Managers absence.
- Implement, maintain, and support all company policies and procedures; including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- High School or GED minimum education required.
- Experience in drafting, design, and engineering in a corrugated plant or sub related field a plus.
- Good communicator with customers, sales staff and Customer Service a plus.