Delivery Truck Driver
Location: Louisville, KY
The Royal Group Louisville a subsidiary of Schwarz Partners, currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Delivery Truck Driver in Louisville, KY. As a Delivery Truck Driver, you will be responsible for safely and efficiently operating a tractor trailer or straight truck to deliver product in accordance with state laws.
At The Royal Group, we are committed to our employees. We strive to foster a culture built on growth, values and teamwork. Your hard work and dedication pays off. At TRG we pride ourselves on leading our industry in both employee and customer experience. Our culture and values are the core of our continued success. We strive to always exceed expectations and continuously improve to meet all commitments. We strive to grow our business with the same integrity and ingenuity we use to deliver our products, with sustainability and sales lift for our clients. We continually seek the best people combined with the most innovative software, machinery and technology the industry has to offer.
The Royal Group’s mission is to provide value-added solutions to the most demanding customers.
TRG requires the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer competence and working knowledge of equipment
- Ability to work independently
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Required to have a valid CDL and meet Department of Transportation physical and medical requirements
- Required that drivers have at least 2 years’ experience as a licensed CDL driver
- May be required to maintain a current Forklift Operator License
- An energetic, motivated and dependable worker that is dedicated to the job and team
- The ability to function as a mature, professional individual, who interacts positively with teammates.
- The willingness to function effectively in a team environment and tackle any task required for the success of the team.
As a Delivery Truck Driver you will:
- Inspect load in trailer to ensure it is properly loaded and it is the correct load before leaving.
- Load/unload or assist in loading/unloading product in or from trailer.
- Verify count while truck is being unloaded, as allowed by customers.
- Transport load by required route to proper destination while observing all traffic laws and safety regulations.
- Report any maintenance items to supervision immediately; be proactive in the maintenance of equipment.
- Must have a high degree of attention and considerable dexterity in the control of the tractor-trailer and in the prevention of damage to materials and equipment.
- Obtain bill of ladings and necessary signatures and return completed paperwork to shipping office.
- Operate electronic logging device and complete all logs and work reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Perform daily services such as; checking the oil level, water level, fuel, air in tires and clean vehicle as needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in education opportunities
- Works on special projects as needed assigned by supervisor
As an industry leader TRG offers:
- 52 weeks per year of job stability and opportunities for growth and career development!
- Exceptional pay and great, affordable benefits (including life, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and more!)
- Paid holidays and vacation time!
- Unlimited opportunities for growth, training and career advancement!
- A respectful, empowering, team-oriented and employee-friendly environment!
- TRG truly values our employees as our greatest asset and we strive to support both you and your family at work and in life.
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking team with a family feel, culture of excellence, and customer-focused reliability, we want you to be a part of our team!
Qualified candidates can submit their resumes to PWilson@teamtrg.com
All job offers are contingent upon a pre-employment drug test and background check. TRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.