Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Business: Maxpak – a Royal Group Company
Location: Lakeland, FL
Department: Customer Service
Shift: 1st Shift
Take customer orders either directly from customers or from sales representatives.
- Take customer orders either directly from customers or sales representatives.
- Place orders in a timely basis for purchases of materials and supplies. Sheets, orders ran outside, and packaging supplies.
- Handle customer complaints and questions and follow-up with appropriate internal personnel as required.
- Maintain customer files.
- Process new items.
- Process purchase orders.
- Work with accounting for account questions or disputes.
- Record and distribute customer order changes.
- Fax/E-mail confirmations to customers.
- Assist sales personnel as appropriate and assist in generating supplemental sales.
- Track warehouse items to ensure availability and that agreed upon minimum/maximum levels are followed. Analyze monthly usages and re-stocking per customer.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Effective communication skills
- Practical problem solving skills
- Strong math skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment and/or corrugated industry
- Computer data-entry experience