Title: Customer Service Rep. for Corrugated Box Plant
Location: The Royal Group – Halls, TN
Responsible for taking and processing customer orders and addressing all customer inquiries and complaints.
- Take customer orders either directly from customers or sales representatives.
- Place orders on a timely basis for purchases of materials and supplies to be used in production.
- Quote Corrugated and packaging supplies, including tooling and freight.
- Process new items, purchase orders and order required tooling.
- Confirm orders to customers as required.
- Maintain customer files. Record and distribute customer order changes.
- Track warehouse items to insure availability and that agreed upon minimum/maximum levels are followed and re-stocked as necessary.
- Additional duties may be assigned by management.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Computer data-entry experience.
- 2+ years of customer service experience