Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: The Royal Group – Halls, TN
Perform duties to provide a variety of administrative functions for company managers.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of the business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel and monitors visitor access.
- Office management; answer phone and direct caller questions to the necessary department
- Performs other clerical duties as needed such as filing, photocopying and collating.
- Manage office, kitchen, bathroom and ink supplies; general repairs and maintenance; phone lists; intercompany communication; visitor receptionist and anything else that may arise during daily operations.
- Account receivable management; posting payments, occasional invoicing, and collections Inventory valuation.
- Account payable management; support documents (purchase order and packing slip), pricing verification, account posting, payments.
- Implement, maintain, and support company policies and procedures.
- Professional appearance to support his/her role as a managerial representative.
- Assist in company events.
- Handling SAFETY Bingo for all employees.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
Required Education / Experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Computer data-entry experience