Title: 3rd Shift Operator
Location: The Royal Group – Seymour, IN
The Royal Group (TRG) currently has an exciting opportunity available for 3rd Shift Operators in Seymour, IN. As an Operator, you will be responsible for all activities associated with running the machine including setup, operation, cleanup and recommendation of improvements.
Hours for 3rd shift: Sunday through Wednesday from 7:30pm-6am.
At The Royal Group, we are committed to our employees. We strive to foster a culture built on growth, values, and teamwork. Your hard work and dedication pays off. At TRG we pride ourselves on leading our industry in both employee and customer experience. Our culture and values are the core of our continued success. We strive to always exceed expectations and continuously improve to meet all commitments. We strive to grow our business with the same integrity and ingenuity we use to deliver our products, with sustainability and sales lift for our clients. We continually seek the best people combined with the most innovative software, machinery, and technology the industry has to offer.
The Royal Group’s mission is to provide value-added solutions to the most demanding customers.
TRG requires the following skills and abilities:
- Detail-oriented, organized and dependable with time management skills.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer competence and working knowledge of machine.
- Preferred that employees have prior work experience in the corrugated industry or other 2-4 years’ work experience
- An energetic, motivated, and dependable worker who is dedicated to the job and team.
- The ability to function as a mature, professional individual, who interacts positively with teammates.
- The willingness to function effectively in a team environment and tackle any task required for the success of the team.
As an Operator at TRG you will:
- Setup machine accurately in accordance with proper setup techniques.
- Cross train on other machines and switch duties as needed.
- Monitor quality, including, but not limited to, loose liner, warp, correct size and print.
- Ensure safe and proper operation of equipment.
- Turn in maintenance work orders to supervision for needed repairs; be proactive in the maintenance of equipment.
- Attend all plant safety meetings.
- Practice safe work habits at all times.
- Adhere to production schedule; make recommendations for optimizing the schedule to meet cost, quality and service goals.
- Train and assist others at the machine.
- Ability to work overtime as the job requires.
As an industry leader TRG offers:
- 52 weeks per year of job stability and opportunities for growth and career development!
- Exceptional pay and great, affordable benefits (including life, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and more!).
- Paid holidays, overtime pay, and vacation time!
- Unlimited opportunities for growth, training, and career advancement!
- A respectful, empowering, team-oriented and employee-friendly environment!
- TRG truly values our employees as our greatest asset and we strive to support both you and your family at work and in life.
If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking team with a family feel, culture of excellence, and customer-focused reliability, we want you to be a part of our team!
Qualified candidates can submit their resumes to PWilson@teamtrg.com
All job offers are contingent upon a pre-employment drug test, and background check. TRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.